How To Make No onion No Garlic Vegetable pulao
Try this easy and yummy Pulao without the ingredients of onion and garlic.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for No onion No Garlic Vegetable pulao
How to make Coconut Milk
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make No onion No Garlic Vegetable pulao
- Rice: 1 cup
- Coconut milk : 1/2 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Chopped carrot : 1/4 cup
- Green peas: 1 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum : 1/4 cup
- Chopped ginger: 1/4 tsp
- Shahi jeera: 1 /4 tsp
- Bay leaf : 1
- Cardamom : 2
- Green chillies : 3
- Few coriander leaves chopped
- Few mint leaveschopped
- Oil as required
- Ghee as required
- Salt to taste
Steps to make No onion No Garlic Vegetable pulao
- Wash and soak the rice in 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup coconut milk mixture for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp ghee in a heavy bottomed pan, add in the shahi jeera, bay leaf, cardamom and fry.
- Next add in the green chillies, chopped ginger and fry.
- Then, the chopped carrots, green peas. Mix these ingredients well together.
- Now add the rice along with the water and coconut milk mixture in which it was soaked.
- Add in salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Cook on a medium flame until the rice absorbs the water.
- Reduce the flame, put in the chopped capsicum, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cover with a lid and cook till its done.
- Switch off the flame and let it rest for few more minutes.
- Serve hot with any side dish of your choice.