How To Make Boiled Eggs and Mayonnaise Sandwich
A simple yet filling and healthy breakfast, snacks or lunch box recipe.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Boiled Eggs and Mayonnaise Sandwich
Ingredients to make Boiled Eggs and Mayonnaise Sandwich
- 4 - hard boiled eggs
- Bread Slices - 8
- 3 tbsp - mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp - green bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 tbsp - red bell pepper finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp - pepper powder
- 1 tsp - Oil
- Butter as required
Steps to make Boiled Eggs and Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and saute the bell peppers on high flame for a minute. Keep aside.
- Mash the eggs using a fork, nicely.
- Add in the sauteed bell peppers, mayonnaise, pepper powder and salt. Mix them well.
- Toast the bread slices on a tawa/toaster. Remove the slices from the tawa and apply butter generously.
- Spread the egg mixture on to one toasted side of the bread and put another slice of bread above it and press lightly. Follow the same with rest of the slices. Sandwich is ready to serve with ketchup or green chutney.
- You can skip the toasting part if you want. The sandwiches tastes great with plain non toasted bread as well.
My Tip: I make it colorful by adding bell peppers and it also adds some crunch to the sandwich as well.