- 1/4 cup - butter melted
- 1 large egg or 1/4 cup - beaten yogurt
- 1 cup - milk
- 1 & 1/4 - teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 1 cup - chopped and diced mango
- 1/2 cup - pureed mango
- Combine the melted butter with egg or yogurt, milk and mix until smooth.
- Add in flour, baking powder and sugar. Slowly, add mango puree while mixing. Mix well.
- Add in chopped mango chunks and mix lightly, do not fully mix it.
- Brush little bit oil on a nonstick pan.
- Spoon the batter onto a hot nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread it a little.
- Wait for 1 minute, until batter starts to bubble and set up.
- Flip and cook for an additional minute, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and continue cooking remaining pancakes.
- Serve pancakes with warm maple syrup or honey.
- Garnish with diced mangoes on top.
My Tip: I use small mango cubes in the batter, it tastes really good.