How To Make Heart healthy green beans ki sabzi
This delicious beans sabzi is usually eaten with wholewheat chappatis and is very high fiber and healthy .
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make Heart healthy green beans ki sabzi
- 2 cups fresh green beans chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
- salt to taste
- 2 dry red chillies
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup water
Steps to make Heart healthy green beans ki sabzi
- Heat oil very lightly in a non stick pan and add cumin seeds, dried red chillis and onion and saute till golden brown.
- Now add turmeric powder,green chillies,dry mango powder,red chilly powder and coriander powder.
- Immediately add beans and season with salt, next add water and cover the lid for 10-15minutes or until softened(cook for less time if you like your beans "crunchy").
- Serve hot with chapatis and dal on the side.