Lachha Methi Thepla | How to make Lachha Methi Thepla (1 likes)
- By Sanchita Agrawal Mittal
Created on 1st Mar 2017
About Lachha Methi Thepla
Authentic methi ka thepla in lachha paranthha style goes well with any Indian curry or Raita. Winter special.
Lachha Methi Thepla, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Lachha Methi Thepla is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Sanchita Agrawal Mittal. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Lachha Methi Thepla is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Lachha Methi Thepla recipe by Sanchita Agrawal Mittal. Lachha Methi Thepla can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Lachha Methi Thepla just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Lachha Methi Thepla can serve 4 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Lachha Methi Thepla.
- Prep Time10Hours
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Lachha Methi Thepla
- 2 Cups - Whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup - Gram flour (Besan)
- 2 Cups - Fresh Fenugreek Leaves, methi
- 1 tsp - Chili-Ginger Paste
- Half tsp - Cumin Powder or seeds
- 1 tsp - Coriander Seeds Powder
- 1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp moti saunf(fennel seeds) powder
- 2 tbsp - Yoghurt/Dahi
- one tbsp - Oil
- Salt 2 taste
- To Roast Theplas - Oil or preferably mustard oil.