I made this for my wife and daughter and also for my friends who came in for dinner. Served it as a Welcome drink for my friends. But for my daughter who is only 23 months giving her fruits is very challenging. She does not eat anything apart from few of the fruits like watermelon or banana. Hence I decided to make something very good looking by color and should be tasty and refreshing for her as well. This was super hit with my friends as well with my daughter & wife.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time10Minutes
- 3-4 tsbps - Raspberry Crush
- Lemon juice as per your taste
- 5 to 6 Tbsp - Mixed fruits
- Pineapple+Apple+Kiwi+Pear+Grapes+Pomegranate etc
- 2 to 3 drops - Lemonade
- About 100 ml - Lemon drink (7UP Sprite etc)
- 100 ml - Watermelon Juice
- Lemon Wedges for garnish
- Take a tall serving glass of about 300 ml .
- Then add the mixed fruits first
- Then add the Raspberry Crush
- Add the lemon juice and few drops of Lemonade (I used Dabur Lemonade )
- Then add the watermelon juice
- Last fill the glass with the Lemon drink of your choice. I used 7UP. This will give the drink a nice fizz.
- Garnish it with Lemon slice.