Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock
- Chicken breast - 1 cut in small/thin strips
- American sweet corn - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 2
- Cornflour - 2-3 tbsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped
- Garlic - 4-5 cloves chopped
- Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Green chilli - 2 chopped
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Refined oil - 1tsp
- Vinegar - 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Add 4 cups of water in a pot , chicken and salt let it boil. Cook till chicken is well cooked simmer it for 5-8 minutes and keep aside.
- Heat butter and refined oil in a pan, saute onion till translucent add garlic and saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn, chicken, black pepper, sugar, green chilli and cook for sometime. Then add the chicken stock and vinegar, let it boil.
- In a boil, mix 1/2 cup of warm water and cornflour. Pour the mixture in the soup stir it well.
- When its begins to thicken, beat two eggs in bowl and slowly pour it in. Stir slowly and cook it for 8-10 minutes.