Biriyani for Beginners | How to make Biriyani for Beginners (5 likes)
- By Manisha Shukla
Created on 13th Mar 2017
About Biriyani for Beginners
Presenting Chicken Biriyani with the basic simplest way and basic ingredients. .
Biriyani for Beginners is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of Maharashtra cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style Biriyani for Beginners at your home. Biriyani for Beginners by Manisha Shukla will help you to prepare the perfect Biriyani for Beginners at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs 60 minute for the preparation and 30 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party or a normal kitty party, it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes. In the Better Butter recipes, you will find the step by step process of this recipe by which you can know how to make the delicious Biriyani for Beginners.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Biriyani for Beginners
- Basmati rice. 1 cup( i take 1 handful / person + 1 handful extra).
- Chicken 1 kg ( with bones). If using chicken breast than 750 grams.
- Onion 500 grams.
- Garlic crushed 4 tsp
- Ginger grated 1 tbsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Khada masala ( cinnamon, cardemom, peppercorns, bay leaves, badi elaichi etc.)
- Salt, chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric to taste.
- Fresh cream ( malai) 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Boiled eggs for garnishing 3 to 4