Biriyani For Beginners | How to make Biriyani For Beginners (5 likes)
- By Manisha Shukla
Created on 13th Mar 2017
About Biriyani For Beginners
Presenting Chicken Biriyani the basic simplest way and with basic ingredients.
Biriyani For Beginners is a delicious dish which is enjoyed by the people of every age group. The recipe by Manisha Shukla teaches how to make Biriyani For Beginners step by step in detail. This makes it easy to cook Biriyani For Beginners in your kitchen at home. This recipe can be served to 4 people. You can find this dish at most restaurants and you can also prepare Biriyani For Beginners at home. This amazing and mouthwatering Biriyani For Beginners takes 60 minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. The aroma of this Biriyani For Beginners is so tempting that makes you want to eat it. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for special occasion then Biriyani For Beginners is a good option for you. The flavour of Biriyani For Beginners is palatable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Biriyani For Beginners and impress your family and friends.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Biriyani For Beginners
- Basmati rice. 1 cup( i take 1 handful / person + 1 handful extra).
- Chicken 1 kg ( with bones). If using chicken breast than 750 grams.
- Onion 500 grams.
- Garlic crushed 4 tsp
- Ginger grated 1 tbsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Curd 2 tbsp
- Khada masala ( cinnamon, cardemom, peppercorns, bay leaves, badi elaichi etc.)
- Salt, chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric to taste.
- Fresh cream ( malai) 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Boiled eggs for garnishing 3 to 4