Key ingredients for Rice Noodles Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock
Ingredients to make Rice Noodles Soup
- Rice noodles - 1 pkt
- Shrimp - 1 cup
- Chicken Breast - 1
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Button Mushroom - 1 cup
- Capsicum - 1
- Baby corn - 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion - 2 tbsp
- Spring onion - 2 tbsp
- Sliced Carrot - 1
- Chopped garlic - 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger - 1tsp
- Chicken Stock - 2 - 4 cup
- Black pepper pwd- 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1tsp
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Rice Noodles Soup
- Boil the rice noodles in salted water according to pkt instructions, drain and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion. Saute it for few seconds then add chopped ginger and garlic. Cook it till the raw smell gone.
- Add sliced chicken, baby corn, carrots, capsicum and mushrooms. Cook for 10 mins.
- Add in the prawns, black pepper, salt and sugar. Stir it well and let everything get cooked.
- Then add boiled noodles mix it well cook for few minutes then add the stock and give it a mix.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes.Sprinkle chopped spring onions.
My Tip: You can replace rice noodles with any noodles.