Methi Ka Paratha
- Methi leaves (cleaned and finely chopped)- 1 1/2 cup
- Flour - 2 cups
- Finely chopped onion - 1 medium
- Finely chopped green chili - 2-3 /as per taste
- Finely chopped garlic - 2 tbsp
- Ajjwain/ carom seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients except for water and oil.Mix it well and knead it like chapati flour with the help of water(as required). Keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Now take some of the kneaded flour and roll it round like a chapati with (add some plain flour while rolling as required).
- Heat a pan, place the paratha in it and cook on both side for 3 minutes each with 1-2 tsp oil. Remove from the pan.
- Serve hot with dahi,achar and your choice of chutney.