- Lasagna sheets - 12
- Ground chicken - 4 cups
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 4 cups
- Crushed tomato - 2 cup
- Tomato puree - 1 cup
- Tomato paste - 1 cup
- Red chili sauce - 1/3 cup
- Chopped onions - 2 medium
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic - 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tbsp
- Dried basil - 2 tsp
- Dried oregano - 2 tsp
- Italian seasoning - 2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Heat some water with salt and refined oil. Cook the lasagna sheets in this boiling water for 4-5 minutes. keep aside
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and dried herbs, cook for 5 minutes.Crumble in the chicken and brown all over, about 10- 15 minutes.
- Stir in tomato puree,crushed tomato, chilli sauce,tomato paste and Worcestershire Sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 1-2 hours.Stir occasionally.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce in to a 13- x 9-in casserole dish. Top with 3 lasagna sheet. Layer with 1/4 more sauce and 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.