How to make Ghee
Homemade Pizza Sauce
How To Make Pizza Dough
- 2 cups - Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon - Ghee(Clarified Butter)
- 1 cup - Home made Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup - Vegetables(Corn Capsicum Onions)
- 500 grams - Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoon - Mixed Herbs
- 1 tablespoon - Oil
- Salt to Taste
- In a bowl sieve wheat flour and add oil, ghee & salt.
- By adding little water knead it to a stiff dough.
- Take a little oil and grease the dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Before making the bhakri, lets preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Take a lemon size portion from the dough and roll it into a flat bread. Flat bread should be slightly thicker than a roti/chapati.
My Tip: I have baked the bhakri pizza in an oven, however you can also make it on a stove top in a skillet till the cheese melts.