Inside Out Grilled Strawberry and cheese Sandwich
- 2 - slices of whole wheat bread
- Butter - 2 tsp or more
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella - 1 tbsp ( other cheese like Provolone Brie )
- Strawberry - 1 to 2 roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Heat a nonstick pan on a slow flame spread some butter as it melts spread 1 tbsp of sharp cheddar cheese on the butter approximately the size of bread and immediately place the bread on top. (place the cheese on top of bread and flip)
- Reduce the heat to low & let the cheese firm up under the bread for few minutes. Do not try to lift it in the middle, the spatula will be covered with cheese. Instead try nudging the side of the bread with back of the spatula gently.
- Once the cheese has firmed it will glide out smoothly from the pan. (make it as brown as u want)
- Repeat the process for the 2 the second slice (always add butter before cheese so it does not stick) this time place the filling of mozzarella, strawberry and salt and pepper on top while the base is getting cooked.
- Once the base is done put the first piece on top of the second one flip once more to evenly heat it. Enjoy while it is still hot.