Capsicum and Carrot sandwich with oats and curd
- brown bread slices 10
- capsicum 2
- carrot 2 large size
- salt to taste
- oats 2 tbsp
- thick curd 1 large cup
- chopped green chili 1 tbsp or to taste
- chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- chat masala powder 1 tsp
- black pepper powder 1 tsp
- oil or butter as required
- Wash and grate the carrot.
- Thinly slice the capsicum.
- Soak the oats in curd for 1/2 an hour.
- Now mix all the ingredients with curd and oats apart from the bread slices.
- Apply the mixture on one bread slice then cover with the second slice, grill or toast in a sandwich maker after applying oil or butter.
- Serve hot with sauce or chutney.