Eggless Zebra Cake | How to make Eggless Zebra Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Eggless Zebra Cake
This cake is a gorgeous to look at. It is soft, rich and sumptuous beyond words.
Eggless Zebra Cake is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Eggless Zebra Cake in your kitchen. This recipe requires few minutes for preparation and 270 minutes to cook. The Eggless Zebra Cake by Deepali Jain has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Eggless Zebra Cake at home without any difficulty. Eggless Zebra Cake is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Eggless Zebra Cake would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Eggless Zebra Cake this weekend. Share your Eggless Zebra Cake cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Deepali Jain for inputs. In case you have any queries for Eggless Zebra Cake you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Deepali Jain. You can also rate the Eggless Zebra Cake and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Eggless Zebra Cake
- 1 & a 1/2 cups - all purpose flour (vanilla batter)
- 1 cup - yogurt (vanilla batter)
- 3/4 cup - sugar (vanilla batter)
- 1/2 tsp - baking soda (vanilla batter)
- 1 & a 1/4 tsp - baking powder (vanilla batter)
- 1/2 cup - oil (vanilla batter)
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla extract (vanilla batter)
- 1 cup - all purpose flour sieved (chocolate batter)
- 1/2 cup - cocoa powder (chocolate batter)
- 1 cup - yogurt (chocolate batter)
- 3/4 cup - sugar (chocolate batter)
- 1/2 tsp - baking soda (chocolate batter)
- 1 1/4 tsp - baking powder (chocolate batter)
- 1/2 cup - oil (chocolate batter)
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla extract (chocolate batter)
How to make Eggless Zebra Cake
My Tip:The key to successful zebra effect is quick action otherwise soda will release all its fizz and the cake will not rise. Pour each batter on top of the other so that the under layer will spread automatically with its weight, and thus creating a zebra effect. You can create any pattern you want and pour batter in any fashion.