Key ingredients for Veg Subway sandwich
Ingredients to make Veg Subway sandwich
- 4 - Hot Dog breads
- 1 tbsp - Amul Butter
- 1 tbsp - Mustard Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp - Fresh cream
- 1 cup - Grated cheese
- 1 cup - shredded Ice berg lettuce
- 1/2 cup - boiled Sweet corn
- 1 small cup - freshly torn basil leaves
- 2 - sliced cucumbers
- 2 - sliced tomatoes
- 1 - sliced Onion (optional)
- 1 tbsp - Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp - fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp - freshly ground pepper
- Salt as per taste
Steps to make Veg Subway sandwich
- Slice the bread into half and apply butter and keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix mustard sauce, mayonnaise, fresh cream, tomato ketchup, grated cheese, iceberg lettuce, freshly torn basil and sweet corn. Add salt, pepper, lime juice and mix properly till it blends well.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables and keep them ready in a plate
- Take the buttered hot dog breads and arrange the sliced cucumber, tomatoes and onions on one side and sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Spread the above creamy mixture on top of the vegetables slices.
- Now close the bread with the other buttered slice.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup.