DAHI KE KEBAB | How to make DAHI KE KEBAB (2 likes)
- By Foodholic Faraah
Created on 10th Apr 2017
About DAHI KE KEBAB
A yummy melt in miuth kebabs made using Greek style yogurt, which reduces the preparation time to a great extent..
DAHI KE KEBAB is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of world cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style DAHI KE KEBAB at your home. DAHI KE KEBAB by Foodholic Faraah will help you to prepare the perfect DAHI KE KEBAB at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs 20 minute for the preparation and 20 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party or a normal kitty party, it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes. In the Better Butter recipes, you will find the step by step process of this recipe by which you can know how to make the delicious DAHI KE KEBAB.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make DAHI KE KEBAB
- 400 grams Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup puffed chickpeas/chana(dalia)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander.
- Salt to taste
- Butter/oil for shallow frying
- FOR STUFFING 12-15 Cashewnuts, roughly chopped
- 12-15 Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream.
- 1 tablespoon chopped green coriander.
- A pinch of salt.