DAHI KE KEBAB | How to make DAHI KE KEBAB (2 likes)
- By Foodholic Faraah
Created on 10th Apr 2017
About DAHI KE KEBAB
A yummy melt in mouth kebabs made using Greek style yogurt, which reduces the preparation time to a great extent.
DAHI KE KEBAB is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, DAHI KE KEBAB has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Foodholic Faraah is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The DAHI KE KEBAB recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing DAHI KE KEBAB is 20 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 20 minutes. This is recipe of DAHI KE KEBAB is perfect to serve 4 people. DAHI KE KEBAB is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love DAHI KE KEBAB. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking DAHI KE KEBAB by commenting on this page below!
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make DAHI KE KEBAB
- 400 grams Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup puffed chickpeas/chana(dalia)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tablespoon chopped green coriander.
- Salt to taste
- Butter/oil for shallow frying
- FOR STUFFING 12-15 Cashewnuts, roughly chopped
- 12-15 Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream.
- 1 tablespoon chopped green coriander.
- A pinch of salt.