Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies.
Healthy and lite protein rich platter with chicken strips, fresh salad and sautéed veggies. Well, some days I like to switch to healthy meals like this one. Each portion has different taste so you don't get bored. It's quiet filling too. My veggie friends can replace Chicken with Paneer.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time50Minutes
- Boneless Chicken - 200 grams (tender breast pieces)
- Chilly powder - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/4th tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/4th tsp
- Lemon juice - few drops.
- Salt - according to taste
- For Stir fried Vegetables:
- Choice of vegetable - 2 cup
- Juice of lemon - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil for stir fry - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Wash chicken thoroughly. Cut thin long strips of chicken. Marinate with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and spices. Rub the spices evenly and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a non stick pan take 1 to 2 tsp olive oil. Cook marinated chicken on medium flame till chicken is fully cooked.
- To give chicken additional flavor. Add few drops of olive oil to chicken and cook on high flame for a minute. Toss thoroughly. You will get a smokey flavor.
- For the Stir fried Veggies: Choose fresh tender veggies of your choice. Cut them evenly. In non stick pan drizzle few drops of olive oil.
- Sauté veggies on high flame. Add little salt, fresh ground pepper powder and few drops of lemon juice.
- Serve with fresh salad on the side.
My Tip: Mixed veggies substitutes: Beans, Carrot, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Mushrooms. Protein Options: Fish, chicken, Paneer are all good options for proteins.