Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies. | How to make Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies.By
Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies. | How to make Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies. (92 likes)
- By Affaf Ali
Created on 14th Oct 2015
About Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies.
Healthy and lite protein rich platter with chicken strips, fresh salad and sautéed veggies. Well, some days I like to switch to healthy meals like this one. Each portion has different taste so you don't get bored. It's quiet filling too. My veggie friends can replace Chicken with Paneer.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time50mins
Ingredients to make Chicken strips and Sautéed veggies.
- Boneless Chicken - 200 grams (tender breast pieces)
- Chilly powder - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/4th tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/4th tsp
- Lemon juice - few drops.
- Salt - according to taste
- For Stir fried Vegetables:
- Choice of vegetable - 2 cup
- Juice of lemon - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil for stir fry - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper as per taste