How To Make Tawa Pulao (Mumbai Street Food)
Tawa Pulao is combination of vegetables and spices. It can be enjoy with any curry or Raita. It is a famous street food. (This is the best recipe from left over pav bhaji and left-over cooked rice)
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Tawa Pulao (Mumbai Street Food)
Ingredients to make Tawa Pulao (Mumbai Street Food)
- 11/2 cup - cooked rice
- 1/2 cup - boiled peas
- 1/2 cup - boiled Corns
- 1/2 cup - boiled Carrot cubes
- 1/2 cup - finely chopped cilantro
- 1 - large boiled potato
- 2 - tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 - onion finely chopped
- 1/2 - green bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp - pavbhaji masala
- 1 1/2 tbsp - lemon juice
- 1 tbsp - green chili and ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp - Turmeric powder
- Finely chopped cilantro for garnishing
- salt & oil as required
Steps to make Tawa Pulao (Mumbai Street Food)
- Heat oil in a wok or pan or kadai. Add green chilli paste, onion, green bell pepper. Stir for 4-5 minutes. Add salt & turmeric. Mix well.
- Add Tomato, cook for 5 mins. Add all the boiled vegetables followed by Pav bhaji Masala. Add cilantro, cook for 6-8 mins on medium gas.
- Add rice and mix well. Cook it on a high medium gas for 4 mins.
- Turn off the gas, add lemon juice. Mix well. Garnish with cilantro.