How To Make Eggless Hershey's 'Prefectly Chocolate' Chocolate Cupcakes
These yummyilicious, very chocolatey and drool worthy chocolate cupcakes are inspired from the Hershey's site.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time40mins
Ingredients to make Eggless Hershey's 'Prefectly Chocolate' Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 & 3/4 cup - All purpose flour
- 2 cups - Sugar
- 1/2 cup - Vegetable oil
- 1 cup - Milk
- 1 cup - Boiling waer
- 2 tbsp - Flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup - Dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp - Baking soda
- 1 & 1/2 tsp - Baking powder
- 1 tbsp - Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp - Salt
Steps to make Eggless Hershey's 'Prefectly Chocolate' Chocolate Cupcakes
- Heat the oven to 180°C, line the muffin mould with paper liners and keep aside. Stir together the sugar, flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, flax seed meal and salt in a bowl.
- Meanwhile take together the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla in an another bowl make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients, boiling water to the dry ingredients. Mix it well, the batter will be thin.
- Pour enough batter to the prepared pan, bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove from the pan & cool completely.