How To Make Tomato chutney
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Tomato chutney
- Tomatoes big sized- 6
- Kashmiri chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind pulp- 1/2 tsp
- Sesame oil- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds- 1 tsp
Steps to make Tomato chutney
- Boil the tomatoes in water and peel the skin.
- Make it into a puree..
- In a kadai add oil after it gets hot add 1 tsp of mustard seed
- Then add the puree,chilli powder, tumeric powder,tamarind pulp 1/2 tsp.
- Let t boil. Oil will separate then add the salt.
- Serve with dosa, chapathi even rice.