Grilled Pineapple Salad | How to make Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Grilled Pineapple Salad Recipe
Pineapple is a very versatile fruit which can be used as an ingredient for many food preparations. They taste amazing eaten just like that. But grilling them does bring out the brighter side of the pineapples. The aroma of the caramelized pineapples does wonders to food. The grilled pineapple salad is a balanced riot of flavors with the taste of pineapples marinated in ginger garlic paste along with lime juice and parsley. Topped with chat masala and coriander.
The delicious and mouthwatering Grilled Pineapple Salad is enjoyed by all. This dish is often prepared for special occasions including parties or festivals. Grilled Pineapple Salad is a good option when you want to cook something different . It is an amazing dish which is liked by people of all age groups. The flavourful ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Grilled Pineapple Salad. RAJIV JINDAL shared Grilled Pineapple Salad recipe which can serve 4 people. The step by step process with pictures will help you learn how to make the delicious Grilled Pineapple Salad. Try this delicious Grilled Pineapple Salad recipe at home and surprise your family and friends. You can connect with the RAJIV JINDAL of Grilled Pineapple Salad by commenting on the page. In case you have any questions around the ingredients or cooking process. The Grilled Pineapple Salad can also be given a rating. The "What's cooking" feature can be used to share your experience when you make Grilled Pineapple Salad with other users
Ingredients to make Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Ripened pineapple 1 piece cut into 1/2″ thick pieces.
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tablespoon
- Black salt a few pinches
- Chat masala 1 teaspoon
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch finely chopped
- Black pepper freshly crushed 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili 1 piece finely crushed
- Lemon juice from 1 lemon or as to taste
- Spring onions 2 to 3 pieces finely chopped along with the leaves
- Fresh coriander 1/2 bowl finely chopped
- Bread loaf broken into rough pieces 10 to 12 pieces
- Cherry tomato 8 to 10 pieces cut into 4 pieces each
- Green peas steamed or boiled 2 table spoon
- Butter 2 table spoon
How to make Grilled Pineapple Salad
My Tip:The garlic and ginger paste with pineapples is a clear winner as they compliment each other. The salad can also be had after cooling in the refrigerator.