Grilled Pineapple Salad | How to make Grilled Pineapple Salad (1 likes)
- By RAJIV JINDAL
Created on 19th Apr 2017
About Grilled Pineapple Salad
Pineapple is a very versatile fruit which can be used as an ingredient for many food preparations. They taste amazing eaten just like that. But grilling them does bring out the brighter side of the pineapples. The aroma of the caramelized pineapples does wonders to food. The grilled pineapple salad is a balanced riot of flavors with the taste of pineapples marinated in ginger garlic paste along with lime juice and parsley. Topped with chat masala and coriander.
Grilled Pineapple Salad is an aromatic, flavorful and delicious dish which is very much popular in Fusion. The name itself get juices flowing in your mouth and this dish has a heavenly experience in every bite. When Grilled Pineapple Salad is cooked perfectly it can turn into a dish beyond excellence. It is a recipe of delight which no one can resist. You can try this amazing Grilled Pineapple Salad at the restaurants and you can also prepare it at your home. People of different region prepare this dish differently according to their own taste. This quick and easy recipe requires only 30 minute for the preparation and 12 minute to cook it perfectly. On the Better Butter website, you can find the recipe of Grilled Pineapple Salad by RAJIV JINDAL in step by step with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook the perfect Grilled Pineapple Salad at your home without any difficulties. Grilled Pineapple Salad is one of the representative dishes of Fusion which you can serve in any special occasions.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time12mins
Ingredients to make Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Ripened pineapple 1 piece cut into 1/2″ thick pieces.
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tablespoon
- Black salt a few pinches
- Chat masala 1 teaspoon
- Fresh parsley 1 bunch finely chopped
- Black pepper freshly crushed 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chili 1 piece finely crushed
- Lemon juice from 1 lemon or as to taste
- Spring onions 2 to 3 pieces finely chopped along with the leaves
- Fresh coriander 1/2 bowl finely chopped
- Bread loaf broken into rough pieces 10 to 12 pieces
- Cherry tomato 8 to 10 pieces cut into 4 pieces each
- Green peas steamed or boiled 2 table spoon
- Butter 2 table spoon