How To Make Tomato Cheese Muffin
Tomato Cheese Muffin is an excellent instant snack or breakfast option. It presents the goodness of tomato, cheese, butter milk and some other easily available ingredients as a muffin - which all kids find attractive :)
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Tomato Cheese Muffin
- Semolina- 1/2 cup
- Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
- Butter Milk- 8 tbsp
- Corn kernels- 1/4 cup
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Cottage Cheese- 1/4 cup (grated)
- Coriander Leaves- 1 tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Cottage Cheese strips (for garnishing)
Steps to make Tomato Cheese Muffin
- Dry roast semolina first. I kept it in microwave safe dish for 1.5 min, tossing once in between.
- Add all the other ingredients to the roasted semolina and mix well.
- Spoon this mixture in greased muffin moulds and bake at 180 degrees for around 20 minutes – basically till a skewer inserted comes out clean.