Tomato Cheese Muffin
Tomato Cheese Muffin is an excellent instant snack or breakfast option. It presents the goodness of tomato, cheese, butter milk and some other easily available ingredients as a muffin - which all kids find attractive :)
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time20Minutes
- Semolina- 1/2 cup
- Tomato- 1 (finely chopped)
- Butter Milk- 8 tbsp
- Corn kernels- 1/4 cup
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Cottage Cheese- 1/4 cup (grated)
- Coriander Leaves- 1 tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Cottage Cheese strips (for garnishing)
- Dry roast semolina first. I kept it in microwave safe dish for 1.5 min, tossing once in between.
- Add all the other ingredients to the roasted semolina and mix well.
- Spoon this mixture in greased muffin moulds and bake at 180 degrees for around 20 minutes – basically till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
My Tip: For quicker version, you could microwave the muffins for 6-8 min :)
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.