How To Make Cherry Chocolate Muffin
When chocolate covered berries could be a thing, I was cent percent assured cherries and chocolate in a muffin batter would hit the right spot. Figure juicy cherries with blocks of chocolate in each bite!
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Cherry Chocolate Muffin
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup room temperature
- Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 1 large
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Cherries – 1/2 cup chopped
- Cadburry Chocolate – 1/2 cup chopped in chunks
- Milk – 2 tbsp. if required
Steps to make Cherry Chocolate Muffin
- Grease or line muffin pan with silicone cups or liners. Preheat your oven at 180C.
- Sift all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder in a bowl. Cream butter and brown sugar in a standing machine or hand mixer.
- Slowly add egg and vanilla essence and beat until light. Fold in dry ingredients and combine. If the mixture looks very dry, slowly add milk.
- The mixture should look little chunky. Gently fold in cherries and chocolate.
- Pour this into muffin cups and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the cake tester comes out clean. Once done remove from oven and allow them to cool before serving