How To Make Stuffed Bhindi Without Oil
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Stuffed Bhindi Without Oil
- 1/2 kg - Okra
- 1 Cup - Grated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup - Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 2 Tbsp - Cumin (Jeera Powder)
- 1/2 Tbsp - Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp - Jaggery
- 1 Cup - Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 Tbsp - Turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp - Salt
- Asofoetida a pinch
- Dash of Amchur (Dried Mango Powder)
Steps to make Stuffed Bhindi Without Oil
- Mix all the Ingredients except the ladies fingers to make the Stuffing.
- Make a slit in the ladies fingers longitudinally.
- Stuff the ladies fingers with the stuffing. (The more you stuff the better it tastes)
- Place the ladies fingers in the steamer & steam till cooked. Serve Hot.