How To Make All Oats Low Fat Pizza Muffins
Soft, spongy yet crumbly, with lots of vegetables and for your indulgence, a core of Mozzarella.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for All Oats Low Fat Pizza Muffins
How To Make Pizza Dough
Ingredients to make All Oats Low Fat Pizza Muffins
- 120 gms of Masala oats
- 6 chunks of Pizza cheese plus more grated
- 2 Eggs
- 3.5 tbsp Oil + more for greasing
- A splash of Milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Any vegetables maybe corn kernels tiny diced capsicum
- sliced and blanched mushrooms soya or chicken pieces
- Oregano chilli flakes and fried garlic bits if you have
- Tomato ketchup
Steps to make All Oats Low Fat Pizza Muffins
- Grind oats to a fine powder in a mixer. We need to emulate the flour texture. Whisk two eggs with milk.
- Add oil and whisk again. Now add powdered oats and whisk to avoid lumps. Add in vegetables, oregano and chili flakes.
- Take another bowl and add combine 3 tbsp. of tomato ketchup, oregano and chili flakes. Add this to oats batter. Combine well.
- Grease a muffin tin and preheat oven at 180C. Fill in the mould with the batter up to half of its capacity. Add one cheese cube in each mould.
- Top it with remaining batter. Sprinkle grated cheese and oregano (if you desire) on each muffin.
- Bake for 12 minutes on convection mode at 180C or until toothpick comes out clean.