How To Make Butter Garlic Chilli Prawn
A simple and easy recipe to cook fresh and delicious prawns.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Butter Garlic Chilli Prawn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 50 gm butter
- 12 large raw prawns
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 Green Chilli (medium size) chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful parsley chopped
Steps to make Butter Garlic Chilli Prawn
- In a wok or a large pan heat the oil and butter. Add the prawns, garlic, green chilli and stir well.
- Stir fry until the prawns are pink (about 4-5 minutes).
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and scatter the chopped parsley over.
- Serve at once.