Beet root and Mascarpone Salad
- 200 gm Mix lettuce leaves
- 500 gm cooked beetroot
- 2 x 200 gm packs Mascarpone cheese crumbled
- 80 gm Bocconccini
- 1 orange pulp
- A bunch mint leaves roughly chopped
- For the dressing:
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 5 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Scatter the mix lettuce leaves onto a large platter.
- Slice the beetroot into wedges and arrange on top of the mix lettuce.
- Scatter over the mascarpone cheese, mint orange pulp and bocconccini cheese
- To make the dressing, put the oil, honey, lemon juice and mustard in a glass jar with a lid. Season and shake well.
- When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to combine.