Easy and Spicy Cheese Bread Roll
- 4 sandwich bread slices
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves/cilantro finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely sliced
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Mix the cheese, chili powder, onion, coriander leaves, green chili and salt in a bowl and set aside. Divide this mixture into 4 portions.
- Trim the outer part of the bread slices.
- Dip the slices in water and remove excess water by pressing against the palms of your hand.
- Place 1 part of the cheese mixture in the middle and seal the edges.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve hot with ketchup or pudina/mint chutney.