1 MINUTE MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 heaped tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 heaped tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
- Melt your butter in the microwave in a cup. Add white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Stir to combine.
- Separate your egg and mix only the yolk to your cup. Add flour, then stir again.
- Add the chocolate chips, and give a final mix. Microwave for 40-60 seconds. Your delicious 1 minute microwave chocolate chip cookie in a cup is ready to be served warm.
My Tip: Start checking the cookie at 40 seconds. Do not cook past one minute, just like a regular cookie, this will continue cooking as it cools. If the cookie is dry, microwave for less time. My microwave exactly takes 1 minute. Serve warm.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.