Paneer Til Tinke/ Cheese Cutlets
How to make Garam Masala
- Paneer/ cheese 250 gms (cut into rectangle pieces)
- Gram Flourcup
- Hung curdcup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Sesame Seeds 1 cup
- Salt Red chili powdertsp
- Garam masala Dry Mango powder Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp each
- Ajwain Chaat masalatsp each
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- To marinate - Take a bowl add in all the ingredients except for the paneer. Mix it well.
- Coat all the cheese pieces with this mixture. Keep it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once cooled, take the tilla or sticks and put through the paneer or cheese pieces longitudinally.
- Keep these in the preheated air fryer at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Once done serve these hot with chopped salad or sauce.