Tofu Breakfast Scramble
How to make Garam Masala
- 400 grams extra firm tofu
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cup vegetables of choice chopped
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley/coriander leaves chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a a pan and add garlic.Saute for a minute and then add the chopped onions.
- Add the vegetables, stir and cook by covering till it is tender. Then put in turmeric, cumin and garam masala. Stir and add tomatoes, cook this for 2 minutes.
- Next add in the crumbled tofu and cook it for 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped parsley or coriander leaves.
- Serve warm as a topping for a sandwich or as a wrap in burrito.