Fresh Crunchy Salad
- 200 gm Iceberg Lettuce broken in large pieces
- 1/2 piece of Yellow pepper cut in long pieces
- 1/2 piece of Red pepper cut in long pieces
- 6-8 green olives seedless
- 6-8 black olives seedless
- Goat cheese crumbled by hand
- Dressing Ingredients:
- -- 2 tbsp Extra virgin oil
- -- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- --1/4 tsp Mustard
- --1 Lime juice (nimboo)
- --1/4 tsp white vinegar
- --2 tbsp Milk
- --1/4 tsp Oregano
- In a large bowl mix all the salad ingredients together. Then keep them in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
- Put the dressing ingredients into a bowl and stir it well together.
- Just before serving add the dressing and mix well.
My Tip: Make sure this salad is not served warm.