Key ingredients for Potato salad
Ingredients to make Potato salad
- 5-6 Potatoes peeled
- 1 cup Mayoniase
- 1/2 cup Raddish
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Dill leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Potato salad
- Boil potatoes in salted water until they are tender. Cool them and using hands, break the boiled potatoes into chunks alternatively dice into chunks with a sharp knife.
- Add salt, pepper, raddish. Stir the mixture slowly.
- Add mayonnaise, and mix all the ingredients together.
- Garnish with dill leaves.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.