How To Make Spaghetti and meatballs
This delicious dish is one of my absolute favourite comfort food that never dissapoints.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Spaghetti and meatballs
- 340 grams spaghetti
- 450 grams minced beef /mutton/chicken
- 4 tablespoon Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 4 tablespoon dried breadcrumbs
- 750 grams crushed tomatoes in puree
- Handful of coriander leaves finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Spaghetti and meatballs
- Take a large bowl, put in the egg, parmesan cheese, garlic, chopped coriander, along with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Then put in the breadcrumbs and beef, mix all these ingredients together.
- Make 15-16 meatballs from this mince mixture and keep aside.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, heat the oil on a medium flame. Put in the meatballs and cook in batches for 8-10 minutes until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Next pour in the tomatoes puree and bring to a boil. Then cover the pan and let it simmer and cook for 10-12 minutes till the meatballs are cooked properly.
- In the meantime, set a pot with water and salt on stove, bring it to a boil and cook the spaghetti in it. Once cooked, drain and keep aside.
- Then put the spaghetti into the meatball sauce and gently mix together. Season salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top.