Key ingredients for Pumpkin Fenugreek Soup
How to make Coconut Milk
Ingredients to make Pumpkin Fenugreek Soup
- 3 cups steamed pumpkin soup
- 2 tbsp fenugreek seeds (methi seeds)
- 1 red chilli
- optional - 1 onion chopped
- optional - 1/2 cup soy milk/coconut milk
- few rosemary leaves
Steps to make Pumpkin Fenugreek Soup
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water for about an hour.
- In a saucepan, add the chopped onions & red chilli and saute with one tbsp of water. Keep adding water and stir in intervals till the onions are translucent.
- Add the rosemary, fenugreek seeds & pumpkin puree and bring to a boil. Add salt and the soy or coconut milk.
- Serve hot or as you like it.