Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar | How to make Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar (5 likes)
- By Sanchita Agrawal Mittal
Created on 12th May 2017
About Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar
Karonde ka achar is a tangy, hot, sweet and sour accompaniment. It goes very well with all Indian foods and has health benefits also. It is just irresistible.
Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar by Sanchita Agrawal Mittal has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 4 people. You can find Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar takes 15 minutes for the preparation and 10 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar is a good option for you. The flavour of Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar recipe on the page below.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Karonde Mirch Ka Achaar
- 250 gm - Karonda / natal plum, halved and deseeded.
- 10 - 12 - Green chilies, slit into halves
- 2 inch piece - Fresh ginger root, chopped into small bits
- 1/2 tsp - Nigella seeds / Kalonji
- 1/4 tsp - Hing / Asafoetida
- 1 tsp - Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp - Red Chili Powder
- Panchphoran - 1 tsp of mix of coriander, jeera, moti saunf, methi, rai seeds
- 1 tsp - Salt or to taste
- 1 tbsp - Mustard oil
- 2 tbsp - Sugar or Jaggery
- 1 tsp - White Vinegar