- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 small Cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 Tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped Parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Cover a deep dish half with water. Bring to a boil and add salt. Add quinoa, cover the water and simmer for 10-12 mins until quinoa is tender.
- Drain quinoa and rinse under cold water. Strain until all the water drains. Add cucumber, tomatoes, onions, parsley to quinoa.
- drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. And serve.