Lemon Pickle | How to make Lemon Pickle
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Lemon Pickle Recipe
A tangy and delicious lemon pickle.
Lemon Pickle is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Lemon Pickle has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Bapi Mondal is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Lemon Pickle recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Lemon Pickle is 19 minutes and the time taken for cooking is few minutes. This is recipe of Lemon Pickle is perfect to serve 20 people. Lemon Pickle is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Lemon Pickle. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Lemon Pickle by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Lemon Pickle
- Small size lemon - 20
- 11/2 spoon - Roasted ground methi powder
- 11/2 spoon - Roasted ground dhaniya powder
- 11/2 spoon - Roasted sauf powder
- 2 pinch - original hing (asafoetida)
- 11/2 spoon - .Haldi powder
- 11/2 spoon - Chilli powder
- 11/2 spoon - White mustard powder
- Salt as per taste, i took five to six spoons.
- 1 cup - mustard oil (raw)
How to make Lemon Pickle
My Tip:I always add one extra spoon of salt to achaar to increase it longevity. Adding raw mustard oil gives you superb taste.