Three Bean Pasta Salad
How To Make Pasta Dough
- FOR DRESSING:
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/4th cup coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green chilli de-seeded
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney (buy ready-made)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR PASTA:
- 1/2 cup Leonardo Mezzi Gomiti Pasta
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 6-8 cucumber slices cut into half moon shape
- 4-6 squares each of red/yellow/green capsicum
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup each red and white kidney beans boiled & strained
- 6-8 french beans threaded blanched and pat-dried
- 2 tbsp frozen corn kernels
- 1 small onions thinly sliced
- 2 cheddar cheese cubes quartered
- 1/2 cup seedless black grapes halved
- A few orange segments
- A few Leonardo Hojiblanca Black Pitted Olives
- 1 tbsp roasted pine nuts for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and refrigerate.
- In boiling water, add salt and 2 tbsp cooking oil and boil the pasta till al dente (tender but firm). Strain and run under cold water. Keep aside.
- Keep all the capsicums and onions in chilled water for an hour until ready to use. Strain and pat dry on a clean cloth or kitchen towel completely before mixing with other ingredients of the salad.
- Mix all the veggies and fruits along with all three kinds of beans in a bowl and refrigerate.
- At the time of serving, add cheese cubes, olives and dressing to the salad in the bowl and mix well. Garnish with pine nuts and serve chilled.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.