Key ingredients for Three Bean Pasta Salad
How To Make Pasta Dough
Ingredients to make Three Bean Pasta Salad
- FOR DRESSING:
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/4th cup coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green chilli de-seeded
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney (buy ready-made)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR PASTA:
- 1/2 cup Leonardo Mezzi Gomiti Pasta
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 6-8 cucumber slices cut into half moon shape
- 4-6 squares each of red/yellow/green capsicum
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup each red and white kidney beans boiled & strained
- 6-8 french beans threaded blanched and pat-dried
- 2 tbsp frozen corn kernels
- 1 small onions thinly sliced
- 2 cheddar cheese cubes quartered
- 1/2 cup seedless black grapes halved
- A few orange segments
- A few Leonardo Hojiblanca Black Pitted Olives
- 1 tbsp roasted pine nuts for garnishing
Steps to make Three Bean Pasta Salad
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and refrigerate.
- In boiling water, add salt and 2 tbsp cooking oil and boil the pasta till al dente (tender but firm). Strain and run under cold water. Keep aside.
- Keep all the capsicums and onions in chilled water for an hour until ready to use. Strain and pat dry on a clean cloth or kitchen towel completely before mixing with other ingredients of the salad.
- Mix all the veggies and fruits along with all three kinds of beans in a bowl and refrigerate.
- At the time of serving, add cheese cubes, olives and dressing to the salad in the bowl and mix well. Garnish with pine nuts and serve chilled.