Quesadilla | How to make Quesadilla
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Quesadilla Recipe
A healthy recipe with lots of veggies. Best way to make your children eat vegetables.
Quesadilla, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Quesadilla is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Poonam Kothari. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Quesadilla is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Quesadilla recipe by Poonam Kothari. Quesadilla can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Quesadilla just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Quesadilla can serve 4 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Quesadilla.
Ingredients to make Quesadilla
- Chopped mixed vegetables (onions,capsicum, red and yellow bell peppers, cabbage) - 1 Cup
- Paneer, cut in cubes - 1/4 Cup
- Boiled corn and green peas - 1/4 Cup
- Boiled potatoes, cut in cubes - 1/4 Cup
- Ketchup - to taste
- Grated cheese - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- oregano and chilly flakes - to taste
- butter - 2-3 tbsp
- Green chili +ginger +garlic paste - 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 11/2 tsp
- For dough : Maida and wheat flour - 50:50 1 Cup each
How to make Quesadilla
My Tip:Add veggies of your choice.