Broccoli Tawa Masala | How to make Broccoli Tawa Masala
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Broccoli Tawa Masala
Broccoli is a great source of Vitamin C & Vitamin K. It is also good for the heart and prevents cancer. This dish is delicious and easy to make on daily basis.
Broccoli Tawa Masala is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Broccoli Tawa Masala in your kitchen. This recipe requires 5 minutes for preparation and 12 minutes to cook. The Broccoli Tawa Masala by Priyanka Bapardekar has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Broccoli Tawa Masala at home without any difficulty. Broccoli Tawa Masala is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Broccoli Tawa Masala would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Broccoli Tawa Masala this weekend. Share your Broccoli Tawa Masala cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Priyanka Bapardekar for inputs. In case you have any queries for Broccoli Tawa Masala you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Priyanka Bapardekar. You can also rate the Broccoli Tawa Masala and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Broccoli Tawa Masala
- Broccoli medium size - 2 Cups, florets
- Butter/Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Hing / Asafoetida - A pinch
- Onion, finely chopped -1
- Green chilli deseeded and finely chopped -1
- -Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Tomato, finely chopped - 1
- Pav bhaji masala 1 tsp
- Kashmiri red Chilly powder - 1 tsp or as per taste
- Yellow & red capsicum ( both half ) finely chopped - 1 each
- Small carrot, finely chopped - 1
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped - 2 tsp
How to make Broccoli Tawa Masala
My Tip:Cut a wheat bun from the middle, fill broccoli tawa masala inside and serve.