Mango Barfi | How to make Mango Barfi (4 likes)
- By Radha Natarajan
Created on 23rd May 2017
About Mango Barfi
You can delight your guests by offering them Mango Barfi, for a change instead of just Mango pieces served on a plate.
Mango Barfi, a succulent delicacy which is famous all over the world. Mango Barfi is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the overflow of flavours, Mango Barfi has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Radha Natarajan is the perfect one to try at home for your family. It's a get together at home and you realise that you want to make a Mango Barfi, just the perfect situation when you realise that you need to know how to make the perfect Mango Barfi. So, at that time you can try out this delicious recipe by Radha Natarajan. The recipe of Mango Barfiis very simple and can be made in restaurant style using a few ingredients. The time taken while preparing Mango Barfi is 20 minute. This recipe of Mango Barfi is perfect to serve 12. Mango Barfi is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or night party at home. And do remember that be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love it. So do try it next time!
- Prep Time3mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Mango Barfi
- 3 cups of mango pulp from ripe mangoes or canned mango pulp.
- 4 cups of grated fresh paneer or ricotta
- 2 CUPS MILK POWDER
- 2 cups sugar can use 3 cups of sugar.I reduced the sugar as the mangoes are also very sweet.
- 1 tsp of ghee or melted butter to grease the plate which you will use for spreading the mixture for cooling and cutting into barfis/fudge
- some slivered pistachios/almonds for garnishing.