Mango Barfi | How to make Mango Barfi
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Mango Barfi Recipe
You can delight your guests by offering them Mango Barfi, for a change instead of just Mango pieces served on a plate.
Mango Barfi is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Mango Barfi is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Mango Barfi by Radha Natarajan will help you to prepare the perfect Mango Barfi in your kitchen at home. Mango Barfi needs 3 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Mango Barfi. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Mango Barfi. In case you have any questions on how to make the Mango Barfi you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Radha Natarajan. Mango Barfi will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
Ingredients to make Mango Barfi
- 3 cups of pulp from ripe es or canned pulp.
- 4 cups of grated fresh or ricotta
- 2 CUPS POWDER
- 2 cups sugar can use 3 cups of sugar.I reduced the sugar as the es are also very sweet.
- 1 tsp of ghee or melted to grease the plate which you will use for spreading the mixture for cooling and cutting into barfis/fudge
- some slivered /almonds for garnishing.