Mango Barfi | How to make Mango Barfi (5 likes)
- By Radha Natarajan
Created on 23rd May 2017
About Mango Barfi
You can delight your guests by offering them Mango Barfi, for a change instead of just Mango pieces served on a plate.
Mango Barfi is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Mango Barfi is delicious and has an amazing aroma. Mango Barfi by Radha Natarajan will help you to prepare the perfect Mango Barfi in your kitchen at home. Mango Barfi needs 3 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking. In the BetterButter app, you will find the step by step process of cooking Mango Barfi. This makes it easy to learn how to make the delicious Mango Barfi. In case you have any questions on how to make the Mango Barfi you can comment on the page below. The "What's cooking" feature on the BetterButter app can help you connect with our home chefs like Radha Natarajan. Mango Barfi will surely satisfy the taste buds of your guests and you will get compliments from your guests.
- Prep Time3mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Mango Barfi
- 3 cups of mango pulp from ripe mangoes or canned mango pulp.
- 4 cups of grated fresh paneer or ricotta
- 2 CUPS MILK POWDER
- 2 cups sugar can use 3 cups of sugar.I reduced the sugar as the mangoes are also very sweet.
- 1 tsp of ghee or melted butter to grease the plate which you will use for spreading the mixture for cooling and cutting into barfis/fudge
- some slivered pistachios/almonds for garnishing.