Vegetable Thai Green Curry ! | How to make Vegetable Thai Green Curry ! (2 likes)
- By Anshu Matta
Created on 24th May 2017
About Vegetable Thai Green Curry !
Aromatic and flavorful, Vegetable Thai Green Curry is a must-have whenever we go to a Thai restaurant. Well, it can be made at homes too...want to know how? here's the recipe for the same.
Vegetable Thai Green Curry !, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. Vegetable Thai Green Curry ! is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma absolutely is just mouth-watering. The aroma which arises while cookingVegetable Thai Green Curry ! is just too tempting. This amazing recipe is provided by Anshu Matta. Be it kids or adults, no one can get away from this delicious dish. How to make Vegetable Thai Green Curry ! is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, the answer to this question is the simple yet exotic recipe by of Vegetable Thai Green Curry !by Anshu Matta. This recipe can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in this recipe just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Vegetable Thai Green Curry ! is just the appropriate recipe to serve as many as 3. The cooking time for this delicacy is not much. So, the next time you have a get together or a night party at home, don't forget to check and try out this recipe. It's that one delicacy that everyone's definitely going to love it!
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make Vegetable Thai Green Curry !
- Thai Green Curry Paste (store-bought) - 3 tbsp
- Coconut milk - 2 cups
- Water - 1 cup
- Cauliflower/Broccoli - 8 to 10 florets
- Carrots (thinly sliced) - 1/2 cup
- Baby corns (thinly sliced) - 1/2 cup
- Zucchini (thinly sliced, if easily available) - 1/4 cup
- Red and Yellow bellpeppers (cubed) - 1/4 cup
- Mushrooms (big cubes, preferably Shitake) - 1/4 cup
- Pea Brinjals (Thai eggplants, optional) - 8 to 10
- Tofu or Paneer - 8 to 10 medium sized cubes
- Fish Sauce or Salt - 3 tsp or as per taste
- Lemongrass stalks - 1
- Galangal - 1/4 inch piece
- Kafir lime leaves - 3 to 4
- Red Spur Chili Pepper (diagonally sliced) - 1 (used for garnishing)
- Thai Basil - 3 to 4
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Cooking oil - 1/2 tbsp