How To Make Tiranga Paneer Tikka
This tri-coloured Paneer Tikka is marinated in three different kinds of spices and makes for a delicious meal in itself
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Tiranga Paneer Tikka
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Tiranga Paneer Tikka
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 sliced onions
- Red and green pepper sliced
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 150g paneer
- 70g thick yoghurt
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp of red chilli powder
Steps to make Tiranga Paneer Tikka
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the sliced peppers, onion, paneer, garlic and ginger paste, salt, mustard oil and thick yoghurt. Mix together. Split the mixture equally into three bowls.
- Bowl 1: To make the Paneer Tikka (red), add the red chilli powder, kasoori methi, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp garam masala to the bowl. Mix together well.
- Bowl 2: To make the Lasooni Paneer Tikka (yellow) add the turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp cumin powder and the chopped garlic to the bowl. Mix together well.
- Bowl 3: To make the Paneer Hariyali (green), first take the mint, coriander and green chillies and grind together to make a paste. Add this paste and fennel powder to the bowl. Mix together well.
- Bake each of the mixtures in separate dishes in the pre-heated oven, for 5 minutes or until browned slightly