How To Make Caesar Salad with Soy Marinated Prawns
Croutons, parmesan cheese and lots of lettuce leaves with some fresh prawns
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Caesar Salad with Soy Marinated Prawns
Ingredients to make Caesar Salad with Soy Marinated Prawns
- 80gm Ice berg lettuce
- 20gm Green Leafy lettuce
- 3 florets Broccoli
- 30gm Red Pepper triangle cut
- 30gm Yellow Pepper triangle cut
- 3 pc Black olive pitted
- 3 pc Green Olive pitted
- 15 gm (3-4) Parmesan shaving
- 100gm Prawns without shell
- For the Caesar Dressing:
- 1 cup Eggless mayonnaise
- 5 gm Capers
- 10 gm Grated Parmesan
- 10ml Lemon juice
- 15gm Garlic
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Cracked pepper as per taste
- 10 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic Croutons Recipe:
- 1 no. Fresh French Baquette Cut into 1X1 inch cube
- 15 gm Garlic
- 20gm Butter
- 5 gm Oregano
- 4 gm Thyme
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Soy Marinade:
- 60 ml Kikoman Soy
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Honey
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper to taste
Steps to make Caesar Salad with Soy Marinated Prawns
- Take all the ingredients of soy marinade and mix them all together. Once the marinade is ready marinate on prawns and keep it aside for minimum 8 hours (overnight marination Preferable).
- Once the prawn is marinated properly cook either in the Oven/ OTG/ Tandoor for giving it color and roasted flavors.
- Preheat your oven/ OTG at 180 degree Celsius. Now take the French baguette if not baguette then take normal loaf bread and cut them into 1X1 inch cubes without the outer crust.
- Once the bread is cut into cubes then put all the croutons on the oven tray and leave it in the oven for 10 mins so that bread can become little crusty but with no color.
- In the mean while take the butter and make it to the melted level and add rest of the ingredients in the liquid butter itself.
- Take your croutons out of the oven and mix it up with the garlic butter mixture. And Put the croutons back into the oven for 5-10 mins so that bread can soak the flavors of garlic butter and get little color on it.
- For the dressing take all the ingredients and blend them together in the mixer, so that it can become fine dressing.
- Now, for placing the salad together you need to take crispy iceberg lettuce and tear them into bite size with your hands.
- Once the lettuce is done kindly coat it in the Caesar dressing and start placing on the plate, and then top it up with the green leafy lettuce with the coating of dressing.
- Now take all the vegetables and coat them in the dressing and place them according to your likings as I Prefer to place them on the sides of the salad because they are visible and give beautiful color to the salad.
- Now add the prawns to your salad and garnish it with parmesan shavings and croutons.