How To Make Crispy Bread rolls stuffed with cheese noodles &veggies
This is a great snacks for Diwali and also for kids. It's out side very crispy and inside moist cheesy and yummy
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Crispy Bread rolls stuffed with cheese noodles &veggies
- 10 brown bread slice
- 3/4 pkt Boiled noodles
- 2 Potatoes
- 3-4 Mozzarella cheese cubes
- 2 tbsp Spring onions
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp chaat masasla
- 1/2 tbsp aamchoor powder
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- Roasted sawanyan for coating
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Crispy Bread rolls stuffed with cheese noodles &veggies
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them.
- Mix the potatoes, boiled noodles, spring onions, cheese cubes, spices and salt in a bowl, mix well. Keep aside.
- Take a slice of bread and dip it in a plate filled with water. Let the bread soak enough break so it becomes easy to shape and roll.
- Press the bread between your palms to drain the excess water, place the prepared noodle stuffing roll on on bread slice.
- Roll the bread and join the edges to close the roll in an oval shape . Repeat with the remaining slices of bread. Refrigerate for 10 mins
- Heat oil for deep frying or shallow frying in a kadai . Add bread rolls. fry the bread rolls till they become crisp and golden in color.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.