Shahi Tukda | How to make Shahi Tukda
About Shahi Tukda
Sahi Tukda is a royal treat to taste buds at any time.
Shahi Tukda is delicious and authentic dish. Shahi Tukda by Moumita Malla is a great option when you want something interesting to eat at home. Restaurant style Shahi Tukda is liked by most people . The preparation time of this recipe is few minutes and it takes 30 minutes to cook it properly. Shahi Tukda is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every region. By the help of this recipe you can definitely know how to make a perfect Shahi Tukda. Shahi Tukda is an amazing dish which is perfectly appropriate for any occasion. Shahi Tukda is delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains large amount of healthy nutrients. Surprise your family and friends by preparing this restaurant style Shahi Tukda at your home.
Ingredients to make Shahi Tukda
- Ingredients of making Rabdi:
- Milk - 1 liter
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- A pinch of saffron soaked in 1 teaspoon warm milk
- Rose water - 1 teaspoon or a drop of rose essence.
- Ingredients of making Sugar Syrup:
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ingredients of frying bread:
- 6 slices of white bread
- Ghee or clarified butter - 1/4 cup
- Ingredients for garnishing:
- Almonds (soaked and peeled) - 10 cut into thin slices
- Cashew nuts - 5 (sliced)
- Pistachios or pista - 6 (sliced)
How to make Shahi Tukda
My Tip:I always prefer having the sahi tukda chilled.