Mini Mushroom Bites | How to make Mini Mushroom Bites (2 likes)
- By Sujata Hande-Parab
Created on 7th Jun 2017
About Mini Mushroom Bites
Mushroom bites can be eaten as an appetizer or side dish. Mushrooms are available throughout the year and variety dishes can be prepared using it.
Mini Mushroom Bites, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Mini Mushroom Bites is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Sujata Hande-Parab. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Mini Mushroom Bites is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Mini Mushroom Bites recipe by Sujata Hande-Parab. Mini Mushroom Bites can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Mini Mushroom Bites just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Mini Mushroom Bites can serve 4 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Mini Mushroom Bites.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Mini Mushroom Bites
- Button mushrooms – 7-8 nos thoroughly cleaned and stem removed. Stem chopped finely for stuffing.
- Onion small – 1 finely chopped.
- Garlic cloves – 3-4 finely chopped
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 Tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato small – 1-2 finely chopped
- Spinach leaves – 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Crushed roasted Peanuts – ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder --1tsp
- Coriander chopped – 2tsp
- Salt as per taste
- For coating – Butter – 1/4 cup
- Flour – 1/4 cup
- Rice flour – 1tbsp
- Soft bread crumbs - ½ cup
- Salt a pinch
- For Tomato Chutney – Tomato – 2nos washed and finely chopped
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- salt as per taste