Cheesy Jalapeno Cupcake
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- salt 1/4
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup freshly grated sharp cheddar
- 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the 2 eggs along with a cup of milk. Add to it some salt, ground black pepper, the finely chopped green onion and jalapeno pepper. Then grate some sharp cheddar, I used smoked sharp cheddar.
- Add the cheese to the mix along with a cup of flour and whisk it all together. Add the fresh parsley and stir it in. Then cover the batter with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
- This is a good time to pre-heat the oven to 425°F. Once your batter has rested and the oven preheated, it’s time to prep your mini muffin pan. Start by brushing about 2 tbsp melted butter in each of your mini muffin cups.
- Place the buttered muffin pan in the oven and heat it until the butter sizzles (about 2-3 minutes). Then remove the pan from the oven and fill the cups with batter.
- Pop the pan in the oven again and bake for about 15-17 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.